§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) Below we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that is personally available to you, eg. Name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) Responsible in accordance with Article 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO) is S2H Ströver Strohkirch Hardt Attorneys at Law Partnership Company mbB, At the Reeperbahn 10, 28217 Bremen (see our imprint). You can reach our data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or our postal address with the addition „Der Datenschutzbeauftragte“.
(3) When you contact us by phone, e-mail or through a contact form, the information you provide (your e-mail address, your name and telephone number, if applicable) will be stored by us to answer your questions (legal basis is Article 6 (1) sentence 1 a, b and f DS-GVO). We delete the data that arises in this context after the storage is no longer required, or limit the processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
§ 2 your rights
(1) You have the following rights with respect to the personal data concerning you:
– Right to information,
– Right to rectification or erasure,
– Right to restriction of processing,
– Right to object to the processing,
– Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to us about the processing of your personal data by a data protection supervisory authority.
§ 3 collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) In the merely informative use of our website, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure the stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 f DS-GVO ):
– IP address
– Date and time of the request
– Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Content of the requirement (concrete page)
– Access status / HTTP status code
– each transmitted amount of data
– Website from which the request comes
– Operating system and its interface
– Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and by which the body that sets the cookie (here through us) receives certain information. Cookies can not run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall (legal basis is Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 f DS-GVO)
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and operation of which are explained below:
– Transient cookies (see b)
– Persistent cookies (to c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser setting according to your wishes and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please be aware that you may not be able to use all features of this site.
§ 4 data security
We use the popular SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method within the visit of our website, in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. In general, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we’ll use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is encrypted is shown by the closed representation of the key or lock icon in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.